When you come for your appointments, please bring the following
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, CDs, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
- Completed patient forms or connect to Exscribe online for portal access to your account which will be emailed after the appointment is made.
Please present 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out forms. Please bring a sweater or jacket if there is a tendency to be cold. Please bring paper and a pen to take notes and bring a current list of your medications with dosing. If you are planning on having your knee or hip evaluated, please bring or wear appropriate clothing.
If you have a recent MRI or CT scan for your accident or injury, please provide the disc with you on the day of your appointment.
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
There is a $50 cancellation fee if you are a no-show.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.